Friday, December 12, 2008

Leighton=stunned

No worries Leights, Cam is still out for a while. Like they're gonna start Peters? Pshht.


Poor Leighton, he had it all wrapped up. Then John Stevens called the Flyers pansies during the second intermission and they decided to make things interesting.

I actually liked the second period, because all the bullshit calls got the crowed riled up. It made the third period that much sweeter. The organist even played the chicken song riff so we could chant "hey ref you suck!" He did it at least twice, and possibly three times. He hasn't done that since last year's favorite game. This game reminded me a lot of that game.

I loved watching player interviews today, and seeing how they were still revved up from last night's game. Lupes said he had trouble falling asleep!

Next up, the Pens at home. Hope it's a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you were there! Must have been amazing to be part of that crowd - they sounded riled up. I was watching from home and practically fell off my couch in the third period.

    ReplyDelete