Friday, August 31, 2007

Cmon September!!!


Well, September is almost here. And after September comes good old October. Ladies and gentleman, the season is upon us!

Okay, okay, I know I am getting ahead of myself here. I can't help it. Rookie camp starts in one week, training camp the week after that, and then lame ass preseason games. I shouldn't make fun of preseason games, since last year's first preseason game brought tears of joy to my eyes (I really missed hockey).

Opening night is in 33 days. Can that be right? So close I can almost taste it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog

    Fellow Fan here, except that I am in South Florida. I only get to see them twice a year (when they play the Panthers). My blog is floridaflyers.blogspot.com if you want to visit. What are your thoughts on the upcoming season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's almost here already!

    ReplyDelete