Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dear Riley,

You got lucky. I watched the hit last night, and if that dude had embellished that at all, you'd be out for 20 games.

Of course, to me, it looked like you didn't even make contact, but I guess the dude's helmet flying off indicated otherwise.

Look, I know I'm just a silly girl, but if the first two suspensions of the season never happened, that dude just puts his helmet back on and skates off. End of story. No match, no review, and you just keep on trucking.

Anyhow, enjoy your days off. My prediction for the next suspension: Briere or Upshall.

Oh, and for those of you who may not have seen the "hit"...

4 comments:

  1. oh, please let it be an army/briere fight on the 11th. that would MAKE MY YEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let Briere be the next one to get suspended. I'd laugh my ass off like you wouldn't believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. Thanks for providing a clip because I would have been too lazy to search for it. So...I was expecting a much dirtier/severe hit since I heard he was suspended. I guess you do see his arm up at the head level, but is it just me or are there a lot of similar hits happening?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, there are actually a lot of similar or worse hits happening, but it seems the Flyers are the only ones on the NHL's radar so far....

    ReplyDelete