Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hell Yeah: They put Conks in, I fall in love with Gary Roberts, and two hat tricks!

Really what else is there to know?

Poor Teka. It's tough being a Pens fan during an 8-2 loss to the Flyers. I tried to apologize for winning, and for the atrocious Flyers fans surrounding her, but I don't think it helped.

Our "stalking" was hampered by the fact that the Wach is a freaking fortress. Sheesh. What's a girl gotta do to get an opposing team's autograph?!?

The pregame videos FINALLY changed. They showed the one of Gary Roberts shopping at Whole Foods in Pittsburgh. Dude, that guy is totally ripped. I must have said that about 200 times during the 2 minutes the piece ran. Yeah, I think Roberts is getting added to the collection. Dude, that guy is totally ripped!

They showed a Charlie Brown Christmas in its entirety during the pregame. Weird. Very weird, although somewhat soothing for me. (I love Vince Guaraldi...)

The game of course, was great, with gator and Malone dropping the gloves about 20 seconds in. I believe this was a rematch from last game, and Malone did not fare any better this time.

The third period was out of control. I think Eager got in a fight and then, on his way to the box, got into another fight. Is that even possible? (And he got his ass handed to him. Might be time to change the blog name...)

Sadly, even though I have two Tivos set up to capture every game possible, they both somehow missed this one. Dagnabbit! Well, at least SportsNite was about 50 percent game highlights.
Richie likes to make funny faces for me!


I'll post some gator pics later....

1 comment: