Sunday, December 30, 2007

Me: disgusted

Well, we won, but we sure didn't deserve to.

Sloppy play, not getting the puck out of our own zone, and six shots on goal in the first period and seven in the third? Not a great game by any stretch of the imagination. Not sure how they pulled it off, but a win is a win I guess.

Next up, a sure loss against my nemesis Olli Jokinen. God I hate that guy and his forehead.

Fun Fact: I own a game worn Joel Kwiatkowski Florida Panthers Jersey. Why? Why not? I mean, if I ever move to South Florida, I will have the coolest jersey around. It ain't easy fitting the name Kwiatkowski on the back of one of those jerseys! And I have a decoy jersey if I ever want to attend a Rangers/Flyers game at MSG...the Rags fans will be so confused they won't know how to heckle me!

1 comment: