Friday, March 28, 2008

radio silence


Too bad it wasn't the game winner!Jim McIsaac/Getty Images



Yeah, I took a few days off there. We had ourselves a little winning streak, and I was thinking it was because of the Brodeur picture in my last post. I didn't want to jinx things by taking that pic of him getting owned (okay, maybe not owned, but at least scored on...) off the front page.

So, how ya been? Things are getting a little tense around here, no? I really don't have the stomach for late March hockey. My new habit is to not watch the game until it is over and I see what the score is. Is that bad? I just can't deal with the stress!

A few positives from the last week:
We seemed to have solved Valiquette. Phew!
We scored some goals on Marty. Wow.
The guys seem to be having fun again.
Vinny and Briere are starting to click.

I guess that is all for now. More soon, as I prepare for my trip to Pittsburgh...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! If you can't stomach late March hockey, what's going to happen during the playoffs? Kristin, the Flyers need you! Paul Holmgren clearly can't make a decision without your input! (Need we revisit the whole Jim Vandermeer trade again, hmmm?)

    ReplyDelete