Friday, September 5, 2008

how rude!!!

So, I got dissed by my former fantasy league, because I am no longer on the email list for a practically defunct blog. Hmph. Anyone out there wanna get one going? I have one set up over at Yahoo if anyone wants to join, or if you have something set up already let me know. It's not like I am married to the idea of being the commissioner, and I am flexible on rosters and scoring. If you wanna try the one I have set up, the ID is 10835 and the password is sid. Heh.

Yahoo Fantasy Sports...

7 comments:

  1. One of my blogger friendlets is doing a totally different take on fantasy hockey; http://wwold.blogspot.com/2008/09/its-about-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a league. I've been doing this for so many years now, thus I have about 14 teams joining this year. I could consider letting you in as well! haha. But I hate people that don't actually monitor their team and my Philly friend might be banned this season or next if she doesn't step up, haha. Let me know and I'll send you info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please Steve. I promise I monitor to the point of obsession! I usually stay up until 230 to see the stats and ranking change every day.

    Is your league roto or head to head?

    Send me the info if you have room:

    kristin@krisptoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo kristin, sorry about the fantasy hockey league. when I 'replied all' to the HLOG email list I didn't realize you had left the group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no worries kms, I was just surprised. I usually get a lot of HLOG emails still, including one that was about fantasy football, so I just figured I would get the fantasy hockey one. I know next year to email you ahead of time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kmart, I disbanded the league because it was just me and Bethany. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete