Friday, May 22, 2009

yeesh.

Wow. That third Malkin goal was pretty unbelievable. Seriously. I hate the dude and I hate his team, but wow.





Do we really need to see his mom every time he scores a goal? I mean, it's not like it's the first time she's at his game. We saw her all through the Caps series. Are there no other players' parents there that we could see instead? Are you jsut showing her because she looks like a short version of Malkin wearing a wig?

Also, is it just me, or is it impossible to tell Paul Maurice and Dan Bylsma apart? Seriously. If I didn't see which players were sitting in front of them, I would have no idea which one it was. Same haircut, same glasses, same puzzled look on their face. Anyone have any helpful hints for telling them apart?

2 comments:

  1. I know! Maurice is going more bald with each passing game and is usually yelling at someone on the ice and then lets his assistants yell at the players while on the bench. That's how I tell him apart from Bylsma.

    Coaches with glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought Maurice glares more. And he seems to yell more. Bylsma just sort of frowns with a slightly annoyed look on his face and doesn't seem to yell too much. And I thought Clouston was incapable of any human emotion but I think Byslma has to top even him. Gah. I want those ragey head coaches back. They're more fun to watch.. =(

    ReplyDelete