Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hello? Did you not hear me say that I hate shootouts?

It should come as no surprise that the Flyers lost last night since the Devils have taken the last 7 from the Flyers. It was a tough loss though, because it was a decent game and the Flyers played with a lot of energy. I watched the game on demand when I got home from work, but only had enough energy to watch until the halfway thru the third period.

There was a crappy call on Forsberg for diving, I guess the official felt he embellished on the way down. I love when Forsberg gets called because it gets his ire up and then he gets a little scrappy and plays like he should.

Anyhow, the game went to a shootout and if I have the stomach for it, I will watch it later.

EDIT: Okay I decided to finish watching the game and man was it depressing. They should not have lost that game! Poor Nitty, the look on his face said it all as he just laid there on the ice after getting scored on with 20 seconds left in regulation!!! I am not sure if I should be sad, or mad, or just indifferent. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment