Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm drooling at the prospect...

No, not that kind of drooling, but the kind caused by the trade rumors swirling around Peter Forsberg. I know that my jinx luck will never allow me to see the real Forsberg play for the Flyers. His injuries and foot problems will not resolve until he goes to another team...trust me. However, with all the predictions going on, I would be willing to see him go to see some of the players we could get in exchange for him. There are great names, and a lot of them: Briere, Drury, Aebischer, Samsonov, Souray, Toskala...

Peter, I love you and your douchebag style, but you make me so angry when you are out with your foot problems. I know it is not in your head, but it doesn't stop me from calling you a pussy when you are out. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment