Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dear Jeff Carter,

Have you ever thought about changing to a stick that doesn't break? I mean, two broken sticks in two games in critical situations....I'm just saying maybe you should think about it.

(AP Photo/The Canadian Press,Paul Chiasson)

Also, the usual post game rundown (maybe I'll start calling it a rubdown, that sounds better, no?):

1. Settle down, it's just one game.

2. Where the hell is Prospal?

3. Those were some of the sweetest goals. Okay, maybe not, but I loved them anyhow!

4. Why is it, that when we're up by 2 goals with 30 seconds left in a game, I don't feel comfortable? Do other teams subject their fans to such anxiety?

5. See ya Monday, at the Wachovia, thanks to Nicole...

3 comments:

  1. Jeff Carter's breaking sticks may not be a problem for him... Perhaps if he makes that terrifying face more often, opposing players will just skate hastily away from him, giving him tons of breakaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, the beard makes him look a little scary too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristin! We're going to be at the game tonight too! Maybe we'll run into you! I'm really excited!!!

    ReplyDelete