Thursday, October 9, 2008

A few random grumblings...

*NHL.com, your new interface sucks. It looks pretty, but damn if I can figure out where the hell to find stuff.


*Brian Engblom cut his hair. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. It looks better, yet weirder somehow. Thanks to Puck Daddy for the pic. I was totally gonna screen cap it myself, but damn if I'm too lazy.

*How many fantasy hockey teams is too many? Why do all my fantasy hockey teams have crap goalies?

*Why haven't I seen any of these "Is this the year?" commercials that everyone is yapping about?

*Why does Ed Snider look more and more like George Hamilton in "Love at First Bite"? Anyone who has seen the commemorative ticket from the Phantoms/Flyers game knows what I'm talking about.

*I hope that Saturday's game will not be overshadowed by political bullshit.

*Why don't I know any of the players numbers for this season? I got some studying to do!

*If Pat Maroon is gonna be with the Phantoms all year, I may have to make a few trips over to the Spectrum. Sign me up now for the jersey auctions.

I guess that's all for now. See you Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Pat Maroon is a great name. One of my favorite hockey names was Pat Falloon (yes he was a Penguin if I recall correctly) so this is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat Maroon is still not as much fun to say as Jani Niinama! I still miss saying that.

    The reason his haircut looks so funny is b/c it looks like he had plugs at some point, thus the hair is thinning on the sides of his head (where they used to take the plugs from) but not on top!

    I'm hoping for a national security incident Saturday night! Make me proud Flyers fans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLUGS?!? PLUGS?!?! How dare you say such horrible things about his hair!

    ReplyDelete