Tuesday, October 14, 2008

two minutes for forgetting about the game...


Holy jeez. Work this last week has been trying to kill me, so much so that I forgot there was a game tonight.

Okay, let's just take a second and think about that. I FORGOT THAT THERE WAS A GAME VERSUS OUR ARCH NEMESIS!

I worked yesterday and went to the game. I worked today and have to go to work later tonight and then go back again in the morning. I planned on catching some zzzzzzzs from 6-10, when I suddenly realized there was a game at 7:30. I collapsed to my knees in despair, because I really needed that nap!

I can't believe it. Bad Kristin, bad!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Kristin! Work IS indeed trying to kill you, it seems... Your work schedule sounds crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't even watch tonight's game on mute with Pittsburgh's announcer. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a decent game and it gave me some hope that we will get out of this slump. What the hell is Knuble doing (or not) this season.....

    ReplyDelete