Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Did you miss me?

Yeah, you didn't even notice I was gone. I was away for a few days, on a SuperSecret Mission to dog nap Grace the Norfolk Terrier. My plans, however, were thwarted by Sophie the Black Lab (pictured below).

Sophie welcomed me into her abode in Eastern Connecticut, home to my crazy ass family. I was there for my sister's wedding shower. Ack! I swear to god that after the wedding in August, I am not going back there anymore! Except Sophie and her henchmen Kenmore and Chuck are just too darn cute to resist. (Kenmore and Chuck guard the window so I can't escape...) (Drooling is what black labs do best...also, this is the only time she was sitting still enough for me to get a picture. No cute outfits for her!)

Consider yourself lucky Grace, that Sophie was looking out for you!

Off to add totally belated comments to all the posts I missed in the 3 days away from my computer!

3 comments:

  1. Everyone has cute dogs...I want one damn it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Sophie is adorable, I'd take her in. Though my mum would freak so she'll live outside and we can play catch in our one metre yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I saw you sneaking around here...and Gracie was acting particularly ho-ish.

    PS, my sis is getting married in August, too. We'll have to swap notes. Her Sly Stallone-themed bachelorette party goes off in in three weeks.

    ReplyDelete