Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I am so getting an iPhone. I'm an early adopter, don't you know?

I know this is not hockey related in any way, but I am going to get an iPhone. From the moment I saw it introduced in the keynote address back in whatever month that was, I have longed for it. And yes, I sat there and watched the entire 2 hour presentation on it! Drooling!

So tomorrow, on my one day off this week, I will make the trek to my local Apple store and plunk down a hell of a lot of money for this fantastic little gadget. Although, by proclaiming my plan, I am sure I will totally jinx it and they will be all out of them.

I'll keep you posted.

And thanks to Apple and AT&T for finally releasing what the service plans will be. A girl needs to know these things before she gets to the store. And thanks too for letting me activate it at home using iTunes. What? Yep, the future has arrived and we can activate our phones through our computers!

1 comment: