Friday, November 14, 2008

Next up: Sexy Kovy and the Habs

Is it wrong to love him?


The Flyers get their passports in order and head up to Montreal Saturday. Poor Habs got crushed last night by the Broons...and Boston had freaking Fernandez in net. Ouch! They'll be looking to get back to their winning ways against the lowly Flyers.

Kovy better start growing his hair back again, because so far this year, his stats are not all that. He's killing my fantasy team! Cmon...Alexei Ponikarovsky has as many points as Kovy! Sheesh. Get it together you sexy bitch!

For a world class preview of the game, check out Four Habs Fans. Always funny, always disturbing. There's also The Notwithstanding Clause, which FHF highly recommends.

I'm starting to enjoy the Flyers being in the basement...no expectations, I don't have to hurry to watch the games, I don't have to wonder what the outcome will be. It's very liberating!

Also, it's time to start the John Stevens Firing watch. How many days til he's gone? Is he gone by Thanksgiving or does he make it to Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I miss the long flowing hair! I think this is really screwing with his mojo! :( He's still magic though.

    Maybe Bob can ban him from haircuts all year. I expect that hair to flow by January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, I'm always amused by your crush on Kovalev because he was one of my dad's favorite players when I was little. So Kovalev and I go waaaaay back, clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Jess, I am amused and disturbed by my crush on Kovalev. He is so old!!! I just can't help it. He doesn't have quite the effect of say, a Pronger, but it's close!

    ReplyDelete