Monday, November 17, 2008

That's weird. Flyers don't suck?

This is like the only picture I've taken this season. Lugging camera gear to a game SUCKS!

I was surprised earlier today when I checked the standings...they've gone 6-3-1 in their last 10. So why do I feel like I want to jump off a bridge after every game?

1. They pretty much play like crap. They haven't played 3 full periods of hockey in any of the games I have seen (keeping in mind that I don't watch Devils games...).

2. Perhaps my expectations were too high coming off last year's post season?

3. I just can't handle the ups and downs of following a professional sports team.

I dunno, but even when they have a decent lead, it feels like they are behind...

Also, regarding Kovy's hit on Gagne: Um, yeah, not cool Kovalev, not cool. I know you want to hurdle over The Pronger to be number one on my list, but that's really not the way to do it. I do still love you though. Just work on the hair. And score some PP goals. You're killing my fantasy teams. (except for one, and we all know which one that is...)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. You only hear about them losing all the time, so it's surprising when they aren't last in the league.

    But still, it's November. They need to get their act together. Is it just me, or are they not as rough 'n' tough as last season?

    ReplyDelete