Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Pronger strikes again!!


This time it was Baby Pronger! His presence on a hockey card sent the Flyers into OT and an eventual loss!!! That's right, Soph and Jess brought me more gifts at the last Flyers game, including a Pronger card in which he isn't even a douchebag yet, and a Sexy Kovy card which I may or may not have kissed. (But I didn't lick it!!!)

As sad as the game was, and as happy as the gifts were, nothing compared to this:

(It's Michael Leighton, for those of you who aren't stalking him...)


And for those of you who are into Eric Staal, there is this:

3 comments:

  1. mmmm, Leighton and Staal. deeee-lish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaahhh, I deleted my comment because I tried to be all fancy with the italics and it backfired on me! Let's try this again...

    (It's Michael Leighton, for those of you who aren't stalking him...)

    That sentence cracks me up! I hope you're still enjoying your new cards... though kissing them 24/7 miiiiight not be the best idea... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm getting lots of paper cuts on my mouth and tongue! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete