Friday, March 30, 2007

Do I need to get a restraining order?


Jeff Carter has been harassing me ever since being nominated for Hot Stick of the Week on this very blog. It is so sad to see him make such a fool of himself...looking all around for me during warmups, then hitting the puck directly at the glass in front of me to get my attention!

Carts, I hate to break it to you, but six foot three blond haired blue eyed 22 year olds just aren't my type! I mean sure, mixing it up a little during the Carolina game was a step in the right direction, but I just don't think it would work out between us.Yes, you can still keep hitting the puck right at me during warmups, but I am still not going to flinch. Yes, you've got a hard shot, I get it, you're in the NHL. I'm sorry, but you're just too old for me!


(Yes, I have been spending way too much time over at SportSquee...Margee's delusional state is contagious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment