Friday, March 16, 2007

You're Lehtonen a lot of goals!!!

Ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce my newest hockey boyfriend, Kari Lehtonen of the Atlanta Thrashers. We met during the second period of Thursday's Flyers game. I was sitting directly behind the net, and for some reason he felt the need to stare at me and my seat mate. I'm pretty sure he was staring at me because he couldn't believe how many margaritas I was able to drink and still be coherent. Yeah, it's a gift.

The best thing about Kari is how he lets the Flyers win every time! Also, his great last name inspired the folks behind me to yell "You're Lehtonen in a lot of goals!" Like Kari has never heard that one before!
I had to choose this picture because his face is covered by his mask. Sans mask, he looks like he is twelve years old and I don't want you to think there is something wrong with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment