Sunday, March 4, 2007

I think I am going to puke!

I am watching the Penguins/Flyers game today on NBC, and these announcers have the biggest friggin hard on for Cindy Crosby and the Penguins. Every five seconds, it is "cindy this" and "penguins that." Look, I understand that the Flyers suck, but there are two teams on the ice...maybe you could mention the Flyers every 7 minutes or so. Sheesh!

And yes, I know I can listen to the local broadcast online or on my radio, but the online feed is like 45 seconds behind and my brain can't deal with that. And there is too much static on my am station.

God, I am so complainy this week!

edit: okay, we're in the third period and I had to turn the volume off entirely after I heard them say "...Cindy Crosby getting roughed up..." Um, dudes, it is a hockey game. He is going to get "roughed up." Oy jeez!

No comments:

Post a Comment