Friday, March 2, 2007

Welcome Marty!

The girls over at the HLOG looooove Marty, and if tonight's game (a win!) is any indication of what I have to look forward to, so will I!

(AP Photo/Charles Krupa)

I couldn't find any pictures of his amazing saves from tonight's game, so I had to go with this one. Sorry!

I only got to see the third period of the game, but it was fanfriggintastic! Thomas was unbelievable in net for Boston. I loved when he jumped up in anger (psychotic rage?) after Upshall scored the game winner with 9.9 seconds left in OT. I love when the Flyers play well and give me a glimpse of how good they can actually be, although I know it will be short lived as I'm sure another 5 game losing streak will follow.

This is where I usually end with a sigh.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Marty... carrying on the tradition of handsome goalies.... sigh.

    ReplyDelete