Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Argh! Everyone is out of my socks!

You are looking at the world's most comfortable socks...Patagonia Lightweight Endurance Quarter Socks. I wear a size medium in fog/charcoal heather. I ordered the blue but it is a bit snug at the cuff...and they have white, but I am not wearing white socks. Nobody has charcoal in stock until mid June. I only have two pairs! I am doing laundry every day so I can wear them.

Before I met these socks, the first thing I would do at the end of my workday is take off my shoes and socks. However, these socks are so damn comfy that I leave them on after I take my shoes off. Yesterday, I wore them until it was time to go to bed! Even when it is 80 degrees outside, your feet are comfy and cool. I love them a lot!

If you see them online anywhere let me know so I can buy them. Yes, I understand this is a hockey blog, and not www.socksblog.com, but these are honestly the best socks ever!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment