Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Time for choosing sides...

Well, now that the final is set, I have to decide to to cheer for. I have to admit that I was rooting for Detroit, even though Anaheim was one of my favorite teams to watch during the regular season. I have this strange problem where I don't know who I am rooting for until I actually watch the first game of the series. I am leaning towards the Ducks, because there is so much Pronger hate out there...it might be nice to annoy everyone by saying how much I love him.


5 comments:

  1. You like Pronger?! Me too...just so long as he keeps his mouth shut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I do...he is six foot six...that goes a long way in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I knew we were friends for a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin, I have to give a big fat "that's what she said" to your last comment. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea I guess I should have seen that one coming...(no comments about this comment please)

    ReplyDelete