Thursday, May 31, 2007

Never too early to start thinking about next season...

With this Flyers season over and only a few games of any other hockey remaining, I have had plenty of time to hang out online and do some shopping. Online shopping is probably my favorite thing to do besides watching hockey. But now, I have combined the best of both worlds: shopping for stuff for hockey season online!

Did you know you can customize Converse Chucks? I can get Cons in Flyers colors! Woohoo!





You can also order cool bags from Timbuk2 with custom colors. Nice!! Too bad I couldn't get the picture of the bag to be any smaller!







I am going to be the absolute dorkiest Flyers fan next year! I have orange and black socks on the way as well...

4 comments:

  1. I want you to wear it all at once and then count how many people make "Is it Halloween?" jokes around you. I put the Over-Under at 15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love it...I support you in your dorkiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll support your dorkiness... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. margee...i will definitely keep track of the halloween jokes. You've also given me an excellent heads up on when I can find lots more orange and black gear!

    Bethany and Becky, thanks for your support!

    And Becky, thanks for finally stopping by! How long have you been lurking? Make sure you check out Bethany and Margee's blogs...two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete