Thursday, May 3, 2007

What to do?

Okay, I have myself a ticket for a Hershey Bears/Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins playoff game for Friday night. But game 5 of the Buffalo/Rangers game is on Friday night. (According to my calculations, it should have been on tonight, but don't ever try to figure out the NHL's system for scheduling these damn games.)

So what should I do? Make the 90 minute drive to Hershey, or sit on my ass on the couch for what will probably be a great game?

Pros of staying home: I can drink margaritas, I don't have to drive, I don't have to see Bears fans

Pros of going to Hershey: first in person game since April 15th, arena is nice, good food, potential to see some fights

I guess I will have to see how lazy I am feeling tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Go to the game and record the Rangers game best of both worlds!!

    ReplyDelete