Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Worst Game Live Blog Ever

Well, since Interchangeable Parts has to work tonight, I will have nowhere to complain about the game. (Bethany is mobile, so I can't even complain to her!) I guess I will just have to yell at the television and randomly post thoughts about this final game.

19:51 Damn! Roy scores nine seconds in! Can't really blame Emery there since he hasn't seen any shots on goal since they played New Jersey. So Buffalo has just been lulling them into a false sense of security these past three games! Good plan!

16:41 No wait...the Sens are back. Okay, phew. They are all methed up again.

15:59 Phew that was close!

15:38 Okay I have lost interest in this whole liveblogging thing. I don't know how Liz and Eleanor do it! How do you watch and type at the same time? I guess since there are two of you it is a little easier?

15:00 Oh good Bethany is online...now we can chat

14:44 Uh oh ..second ottawa power play...this can't end well

12:35 I need a commercial...oooh Versus read my mind...time for a beverage!

12:35 Crap! Busy chatting with Bethany and I forgot to get a beverage!

11:41 almost a wraparound...nice pressure on emery there

10:41 Are they gonna review that?

What the hell is wrong with Heatley's hat in this segment? WTF?

(lots of time passes..........)


End 2nd Yeah okay I give up...I am too tired and not nearly witty enough for this sort of grueling work...catch ya over at Interchangeable Parts!

8 comments:

  1. Awh good job on the liveblog!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristin, this was definitely yoeman's work you put in (yoewomen's?). The liveblog is much, much harder than it looks... all you need to do is go back and read our old ones to see it takes hours of practice and dedicated study to hone the craft. But we're sure if you stick with it you could run IPB out of business... heeeeey. Quit it with the liveblogging! (Seriously, though, the key is definitely to have two people. That way when the typer announces "I haven't said anything in over two minutes" the non-typer can jump in with disparaging remarks about how ugly Dominik Hasek is.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I'm glad you mentioned that crazy hat Heatley was wearing in that little taped interview. I kept starting to write something about it in our liveblog then having to stop just because... it was so indescribable, I guess. Indescribably HEINOUS, that is! I mean, really! That was just so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments ladies. I knew liveblogging would be hard, but you make it look so effortless that I thought I would give it a half assed try. Maybe more tequila would have helped my cause. It is much more fun to sit back and let you do all the heavy lifting while I make comments on your blog!

    And yeah, what the heck was up with that hat??? Did I see sequins?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And leave (m.b.) Heatley alone! He's been through things. Things that would make him wear an ugly hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is your beloved blind? Does your beloved not have a mirror? It looks like a hat my mother-in-law would wear (if i had a mother-in-law) along with a gold sparkly tiger t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete