Thursday, May 3, 2007

Pensblog = spittake funny

I am sure you are familiar with the Pensblog. It has been on my bloglist for a while but I only started reading it regularly about a month ago. This blog is almost as funny as SportSquee, but much more offensive. You need to make sure you are not drinking anything while reading either of these blogs, as sudden fits of laughter may cause you to have juice come squirting out of your nose, which as we all know is a fairly painful predicament.

As a professional blog reader, I make it the third blog I read every day. (Number one and two, you know who you are, but I didn't want to make others jealous.) (Although calling you number one and number two makes me think I need to go to the bathroom...)

The best part of the Pensblog: endless use of the words "jobber", "owned", "stunned", and my personal favorite: "tucked in shirt = homo" under any picture of Jagr.

Don't say I didn't warn you about possible spit-takes and juice spurting out of your nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment