Friday, November 16, 2007

Hell yeah I'll take the point!

So I don't want to say the reason the Flyers lost tonight was because Nadine wasn't there, but...it was the first home game she didn't attend! Coincidence? We'll see on Saturday. We'll also see if Nadine's non jinx powers can overcome my severe Devils game jinxing powers. Keep your fingers crossed.

Other than the suckfest which was the first half of the second period, last night's game was pretty great. These guys stayed in the game, and didn't give up like they sometimes do. Shot count through the second period was a little disturbing, but they made up for it a little in the third. I also love that scoring continues to come from unexpected guys...

Congrats to Tolpeko on his first NHL goal. I got to see Denis a lot last year during my stint in the minors, and he is a fantastic player, and funny too. Those crazy Russians!

I don't have much more to say...I'm in the thick of things at work and that is consuming most of my brainpower.

1 comment:

  1. Kristin: Dear, last night has nothing to do with me not attending.

    And even if it did, I would have gone if even one of the guys had revealed I was his good luck charm. I'm sure he/they could have arranged a seat for me somewhere if that was the case. ;)

    [Now dreaming that I somehow am the modern-day, non-singing Kate Smith.]

    ReplyDelete