Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I gotta stop drinking so many margaritas!

Carts: Dude, Richie is totally going to lead the team in points after tonight.
Lupes: OMG, be quiet...tiny!briere is right there!


Great game yesterday. Nadine was entertaining and informative as usual. I am worried about Thursday's game vs. the Rangers, since this will be the first home game Nadine is going to miss. Hopefully she will save all of her lucky energy to combat my Devils jinx for Saturday night. We will be in row 1 right behind the net, so be sure to look for us. I will be the one heckling Broduer. (Just kidding!) (Well, not really...)


For me, the best part of the game was during the warmups when a puck got stuck in the net and was unable to be dislodged. Pure gold. Poor Kooky on netbitch duty...


That's all I got, the rita haze has clouded everything else! Check out Nadine's blog if you want an actual recap...

5 comments:

  1. So yeah, I crack myself up everytime I read the caption under the Carter/Lupul picture. Just thought y'all should know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Lupul...wow. Wow. Special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O...kay, I think it's going to take a few more seasons before I become okay with Lupul looking like that. Um.

    ReplyDelete