Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yikes...

Next four days are gonna kill me. I can handle a loss in PGH as long as we win at home. And the Devils? Yeah, we need to win that one too.

My brain is not working right now, as work is completely taking over my body and brain for the next 6 weeks..or is it 8 weeks? Anyhow, I won't be right again until after the New Year.

I'm off for a nap so I can be ready for the game...

For your enjoyment, a picture from Sunday's practice...

all in a row (minus jones)

2 comments:

  1. We won! Richie and Marty are still on fire! Apparently Randy Jones was huge in the final minute. It sounds like Umbie had a fight and earned some stitches.

    So, if we can score in 28 seconds against Cindy Crosby...WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has me completely psyched for Saturday...and my brother says I must call him from the game. (He has a serious case of envy now.)

    And can you believe that Richie didn't make the ballot?!!? Grr!

    (I promise not to needlessly drive up the comment count! ;p )

    ReplyDelete