Thursday, January 31, 2008

Gator: "I wish I hadn't shaved my chest!!!"

semi scruffy (very blurry) Gator regrets his hair removal choices!


Well okay, at least that game is over. Sheesh. What the heck happened there? I know I personally wasn't all pumped up for a Rangers game, but I thought maybe we'd at least score a goal. Or not suck.

I should have known things were not going to go well when the boys came out for warmups shooting high and hard.

(hitting the glass directly in front of me repeatedly during warmups = sucky game.)

I do remember thinking they were gonna suck due to the multitude of shots headed my way. Then again, I always think they are gonna suck, so I may not be a great barometer for suckitude.

The highlight of the game came late in the third period. Gator was very fidgety and adjusty with his jersey, which made me wonder if maybe he shaved his chest recently. Ladyneat said he looked more like a waxer. I then had a mental image of gator in front of the mirror waxing his chest hair. Sadly, this was the only time I laughed during the game...

Other random notes from the game which most likely do not interest you:

-Jim Vandermeer sucks. Really, really sucks. Like Fitzpatrick level suck.

-Kudos to Downie for not taking a bitch out after he was goaded several times. And kudos to whoever is teaching him not to take a bitch out (Richie, I'm looking at you!)

-Jim Vandermeer sucks.

-Where the hell was the d tonight? Seriously. Really. They left both goalies out to dry.

-Um, we put like 7 shots on goal in the last 72 seconds of play. Where was this offensive pressure for the other 18 minutes of the third period? Seriously? Really?

-Jim Vandermeer SUCKS!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Last night's fiasco tanked any possibility of me writing anything about that game.

    So I went with my Bettman anniversary post.

    Sorry you had to see the stinkage live. (I didn't imagine that, right? You did see it in-person?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image of Gator just about killed me...and now I can't stop picturing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadine: yup, I saw it live and in person. kinda wished i hadn't. don't blame you for going with the bettman post over any sort of recap!

    Steph: Yeah, it's an image I'm having trouble with too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naw he waxed it needs the puliing the hair out pain...

    ReplyDelete