Monday, January 14, 2008

no gator pics today...

I was having some technical difficulties during warmups on Saturday, and by the time I fixed them, Gator was pretty much done warming up. (He leaves the ice early to leave personalized notes for each player in their stall...)

So, all I got were some lame Biron and Hartnell shots. Great, just great.

I am fascinated by this picture of Randy Jones blowing a bubble during warmups. A few of the guys appeared to be chewing gum before the game. Weird.


Two great games this weekend...the loss on Saturday was a tough one, but it was still a great game. (how many times have I said that after a home game this year? Let me count...)

Gator needs a haircut! During his fight on Sunday, he lost his bucket, and damn is he furry! I may just tell him that this week if I see him at the STH meet the team party (yep, I'm going!)

Got my ticket for the Pittsburgh game...sitting in the same seats as the Boston game. There were some awesome fans there, and I hope to see them again! (I just hope they don't mind all the swearing I will be doing...)

hmmm...I think that's all for now....

1 comment:

  1. See you there! I just have to decide where I want to sit. (Decisions, decisions!)

    ReplyDelete