Saturday, January 19, 2008

OMG! I totally forgot!

happy hockey birthday to me!
and happy blog birthday!

It was two years ago today that I went to my very first hockey game! Flyers vs. Bruins in a 5-2 loss. Didn't matter, I was hooked. You can read the story of how I got hooked here.

Also, it was one year ago that I started this here lil blog! And I even managed to post on a semi regular basis! Wow!

I just want to say thanks to all the fine folks I've met through this wonderful crazy world, and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us! (such as me winning gary roberts' jersey at the april 2nd pens/flyers game)

Also, I had really big plans to spruce up the place, including updating my links, but I'm just too damn lazy. Anyone out there want to do admin for my blog? No? Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment