Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year a bit late...



Check out BGL's suave accent and unnervingly deep voice.

Hey All! Sorry for a bit of an absence there. I've been traveling with the Habs and giving Kovalev some tips on his power play (if ya know what I mean...)

I wish I had read this article earlier in the day. It seems Boudreau was doing a bit of yapping today, trying to get his boys fired up. What a douche. I missed the first two periods of the game due to a nap related incident, so we'll have to check in with Steve and Jon to get a feel for how the crowd was...sounds like they were both there in person. Hope they didn't get beat up by some Nuggnutt in a Brashear jersey.

I guess that's all for now. I hope to get a break from Kovalev later in the week and will update you on some fantasy news from the four fantasy leagues I'm in. Hint: I suck in three out of four. But in the one I don't suck in, I am 12-1. Nice.

2 comments:

  1. Kristin! We missed you!

    Nice video... I think my French is about as broken as Mike Komisarek's, haha

    Happy (belated) New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out Kristin! finally got some stuff up on those 'rabid' caps fans

    ReplyDelete