Tuesday, October 9, 2007

baby faced bullies and rory fitzpatrick. WTF?

Yeah, so the latest issue of The Hockey News arrived today. The headline? Baby Faced Bullies: So Cute, So Dangerous. And a big picture of Tiny!Briere looking twelve. I haven't actually read the article yet, because I have been busy trying to scan it in so you can see it with your own eyes!

While scanning and getting frustrated with scanning, I hopped over to THN.com to see if they just had a picture of it instead, but no, they still have last week's cover up. Sheesh. While I was there, I saw this little gem: NO VOTE NECESSARY, PHILADEPHIA FLYERS
SIGN FITZPATRICK.
Um, what?

Looks like the -ookies may have spoken too soon about the crazy....

1 comment:

  1. no way! rangers definitely stole our crazy in the off-season...and that makes me happy. i don't want it back. leave it with the blue shirts!

    ReplyDelete