Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I really did go to practice today...

I swear I did, I just don't have any pictures to prove it. The boys seemed to be wrapping things up about 15 minutes after I got there, barely enough time for me to even think about getting my camera out. (I was going just to practice using my big new camera, so that I can actually get one or two non-blurry pictures the next time I go to a game. I know, I know, it will never happen!)

Anyhow, the guys looked good, and I swear I may have seen Rory Fitzpatrick. There was one d-man I didn't recognize, so I am assuming it was him.

Knuble, Briere and Fitzpatrick were the last to leave the ice. Watching them practice was good for me, as they were practicing things I didn't even know they practiced. It sucks that I am so damn green that it never even occurred to me that hockey players practice deflections. It was a lot of fun to watch Fitzpatrick taking slapshots and watching Knuble and Briere stand there and "catch" them and redirect the puck into the net.

Nadine, if you ever wanna play hooky let me know and I'll come get ya!

4 comments:

  1. Kristin - was Upshall Skating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I saw Upshall...but I was more focused on the defense...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I didn't want to hang around near the forwards...Carter is finally over me and I didn't want to distract him! It got messy last season what with my restraining order against him and all! ;)

    ReplyDelete