Friday, October 5, 2007

Hell yeah!

First off, let me just say how weird it feels to watch a Flyers game where they have the lead for the entire game. Secondly, it is weird to feel that they deserved to win due to the way the played.

Last season was really so terrible that it has programmed me to not get comfortable with any sort of lead/positive play/good goaltending. I know this was just the first game, but it was truly a pleasure to watch the guys play. I would have been disappointed if they lost, because they played better and deserved to win, but even a loss would have been okay because of the potential they showed.

Way to go boys!

3 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see them doing so well together. It gives me real hope.

    By the way, have you read any of Marty Biron's contributions to the road trip blog on the Flyers' web site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine, his blog is absolutely hilarious! I was going to start posting his excerpts here because it is so damn funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon the extremely SoCal surfer-inflection, but...

    Dude! I'm so telling him he can guest blog with me any time, if he wants!

    ReplyDelete