Saturday, October 13, 2007

Home Opener!!!

OMG!!!!! I am so excited! It feels like a holiday! I made sure to get the day off from work so I don't have to rush around after work to get ready. Also, I got to sleep in so I won't be tired. It is a beautiful day and I hope to get to the Wachovia Center early and maybe meet up with Nadine before the game...

If you're looking for previews, here are a few:

THN tale of the tape
yahoo
flyers
Flyers Goal Scored By... (This isn't really a preview but a funny blog you should be sure to check out..)

I guess that is all for now!

Have a great day everyone, and I will still be happy win or lose...just happy to see the boys back at home and excited to be a part of the opening night crowd!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO! See ya there. I'm going to head out early, grab a bite to eat and see how weird everyone can be before the game.

    ReplyDelete