Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Not....at...game....in...person....

Ack! I am so nervous for tonight's game. For one, I have to go to work at 8:45 and will not get to see the end of the game til I get home around 11. Don't you dare screw up, Tivo!

Since I can't be there in person, I don't get to go through the usual gameday rituals, and though I know it jinxes nothing, if we lose it will bug me nonetheless. It will because I wasn't wearing my lucky shirt/socks/jersey etc.

I also don't feel good about this Thrashers team. They are going to be hungry for a win...and is this Hossa's first game back or something?

Oh crap, Hedberg is in.


Okay, see you in the comments....

3 comments:

  1. WE WON! I just about had a heart attack...Marty gets a shut-out, Sami scores a goal, and Jeff's streak continues.

    You know, we were in the Thrashers' shoes this time last year, so I sort of feel bad for them and their fans. I hope they get a win soon, though - selfishly - I'm glad it didn't happen tonight.

    If you have details, spill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No details, I had to watch the game from the couch and missed the third period. I so badly want to go on Thursday but we always lose to the Devils in a shootout when I see them...

    ReplyDelete