Saturday, June 14, 2008

Flyers trade Briere!

Heh. Just kidding. Just trying to freak you out and drive a little traffic to the site.

Man, I got nothing. Absolutely nothing. I mean, if Puck Daddy can only scare up 2 posts in a 24 hour period, and he is covering the entire NHL, how the hell am I supposed to come up with anything on the Flyers?

One thing that is helping to pass the time in the offseason...I joined a keeper fantasy league. I inherited a team and I am currently in the process of trying to make some trades. Here is my team:

Zetterberg - Hejduk - Upshall
Modano - Willsie - Zajac
Linden - J. William (CHI) - Radivojevik
Talbot - Fiddler - Brodziak
(B. Sutter - Laich - Van Riemsdyk)

Bieksa - Poti
Klee - B. Clark
(Coburn - Parent)

Kiprusoff
(Raycroft)

I got waaaaaay into my fantasy team last year, and I highly recommend it. It's a great way to learn more about teams and players that you might not usually follow.

Um...I guess that is all for now. It's Saturday night, and that means it is time for metal mania on VH1 Classic!

4 comments:

  1. when the new season rolls around, we should start a bloggers fantasy league.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally on board with that. I promise not to kick your ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like the bloggers league idea!

    I watched another 20 mins or so of Metal History on VH1 classic this weekend before K said "We already saw this." To which I replied, "Yeah, it's still good." But I knew her look meant I needed to change the channel, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve, that's funny...I tuned in too, and I was like "hey, they played this Dokken video last week!" At first I was disappointed, but then I realized that meant that they would be playing more Scorpions!

    ReplyDelete