Sunday, June 29, 2008

Metal mania and card crazy!

ha! he looks like a little baby!

Yeah, so Metal Mania was pretty lame last night. Or maybe I just wasn't in the mood for it, since I spent all day with my mom and sister and was totally exhausted. We spent the day trekking around outside (a place I try not to go). I even got a little sunburnt! My poor skin!

Anyhow, I was so tired that I just couldn't get into the metal. Also, apparently VH1 Classic heard me complaining about how lame last week was, and they put the Scorpions on at 12:30! Sheesh! I'm barely home yet at that point. This week's Scorp video was "Still Loving You," which I thought we had covered before but we haven't. It is a boring video, but such a great song. Wow.



Also, even though I was tired, I was still able to scour ebay for hockey cards. I would just like to thank Jess for my current obsession. (Thanks in a sarcastic way, that is!) Now I spend every waking moment looking for cards online!

Last week, I procured two Braydon Coburn rookie cards. Pretty cool, right? Even cooler, when the seller sent my cards, he sent a whole bunch of other current Flyers cards! Wooooooohooooo! I got Lupul, Carter, Richie, Timonen, Upshall, and Marty. Woo! There may have also been a Robert Esche card in there, but we'll be burning that one.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hey, without my card shopping, you wouldn't have bought your latest bunch of cards and gotten the Marty, Lupul, etc. awesome freebies! A simple, non-sarcastic "thank you" will do, and then I'll take my bow. ;)

    Just do what Soph and I have been doing and blame every random thing you do on the offseason! "Eh, I'm card shopping like crazy on ebay, but only 'cause there's no hockey!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. They MAKE hockey cards?!?! Even I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete