Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Round and Round

Yeah, so I was stuck watching VH1 Classic again. My Tivo didn't record as many episodes of Family Guy as I thought it was going to, so it was that or Throwdown with Bobby Flay. This off season might just take away my will to live.

Anyhow, they had the 100 Best Songs of the 80s on, and that couldn't be a bad thing, right? After slogging through "Mickey" and "Bust a Move", they got to one of my all time favorite songs: Round and Round, by Ratt. (You're going to start to notice a glam metal edge to my musical tastes...sorry!)

Without further ado, here it is. Great song, great cheesy video. Maybe later in the week we'll get to some Duran Duran instead!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had VH1 Classic! Clearly, if I had that, I'd never leave the house!

    I was dismayed that I didn't immediately know "Round and Round," since I love most bad while simultaneously awesome '80s songs. But as soon as I put on the video, I recognized it! That is a good song, the chorus is pretty catchy. All of the rats started to gross me out, though I did enjoy the corniness of a Ratt video serving up a plate full of, well, rats.

    ReplyDelete