Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Carcillo!!!!!

yeah, I know this isn't a picture of Carcillo. It's a picture of bullshit. Whatevs.

Flyers lose again, despite outworking the Pens. Whatever. Just win tomorrow Pens and get it over with, so I can get a refund on Saturday's game.

I saw the most amazing thing last night. Carcillo scored a goal. A much needed, timely goal. The crowd at the Wachovia Center went nuts! It went to a tv timeout immediately after his goal, and the crowd stayed on its feet and applauded him at full force throughout the entire break. Like 3 minutes of deafening applause. It was unreal. Most of the crowd stayed on its feet for the rest of the game, and the cheering was out of control. I thought it was going to be enough to carry the Flyers through to victory, but MAF had other plans. Oh well.

Oh great. Habs game tonight. Maybe I can watch the Rangers and Avery irritate Rod instead of the Habs. Ugggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. If the Flyers don't pull it out, I'm pulling for a Rod Vs JR Final!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the habs hurt tonight.
    but nothing a night of excessive drinking can't fix.
    hopefully the flyers won't make me do it again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete