Tuesday, April 21, 2009

le sigh

I couldn't think of any pictures for today, so I went with this. Sue me.

I didn't really watch the Habs game last night, because it was just too stressful and sad. I guess that makes me a bad fan, but it was really just self preservation. I watched the Rangers/Caps game instead, because Rod really hates Sean Avery, and he gets so mad when Avery does something douchey. It's funny to watch Rod get mad! I personally find Sean Avery amusing. His antics are so douchey and over the top. This is not to say I like him, so hold your fire please. I think he is a very effective player for the Rangers, and he does silly things that make me laugh.

Flyers return to the ice tonight, and I return to the Wachovia Center for what I expect will be my last game this season. I don't think the Flyers will be able to pull another game like Sunday's out their asses, but we'll see. Can't wait to see if Giroux can tear shit up again. Maybe I will record the starting lineups and let you hear how loud the cheer for him will be. Bet it's louder than anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I watched the game. I didn't think it was too bad actually. They gave it all they had... Can't ask for more really. And I'm loving Weber =)

    At least the Caps won. I'm so pleased! =p

    Now can the Flyers make me happy and win tonight, please? PLEASE?

    ReplyDelete