Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am going to save a TON of money!


Guys, I'm so excited! When the Flyers lose in the first round, I won't have to pay for second round playoff tickets! No money spent on second round tickets = more money to spend on Habs stuff. This is such a win win situation!

Seriously though. I didn't expect the Flyers to win, and I did expect them to suck, but I did not expect them to suck that bad and get so badly dominated. Ouch. This team doesn't have the same heart as last year's playoff team, and I don't think they have the ability to bounce back like they did last year.

Now, last year, they lost game one in the first round and went on to win the series. But, as I just mentioned, this isn't the same team from last year. That team had momentum and was clicking and gelling and all the other things that great teams do. This team is just waiting. Waiting for what, I'm not sure. Maybe they are waiting for Upshall to come back. I dunno.

I've had some requests for my little stuffed Iceburgh to be abused, so I'll see if I can make that happen for Friday's game. Even if it doesn't help with a win, it will make us all feel better. Right? RIGHT!

8 comments:

  1. I saw the highlights and the last two minutes....And oh boy... I never thought it was possible to feel bad when the Flyers lost... but it's possible.... If only because I wanted to see the Pens get owned....Booooooo......

    But on the bright side, now you can buy some more Habs stuff (like you said)! That is great news because you can never ever have enough Habs stuff *nods* Whooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had some requests for my little stuffed Iceburgh to be abused Hmm, you don't say? Very interesting... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what kind of fan are you? just get a habs blog, no philly fan says their team is out at the beginning of the round. Either you know nothing about hockey, or you don't care about it. Pick a team and blog about them, don't put one into the dirt to talk about another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon, did you even see the game? or are you just a total homer who thinks the Flyers will be raising the Cup this year (just like you thought last year and the year before that...)

    And you're right, I know nothing about hockey, and I don't care about it either.

    I know I'm not supposed to feed the trolls, but I can't help it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That game was hard to watch. I'm glad LOST came on at 9, haha.

    I had a ticket offer for Sunday's game, but can't go. Hopefully, we'll be able to bump into each other at a 2nd round game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I expect them to hoist the cup, because I am a true fan and I never say never when it comes to my team. Did you watch last year? because they came closer than 26 other teams, which is pretty damn good. I realize that the odds are against them, but they now obviously have a better chance than your Habs. Just switch teams, your no Flyers fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I watched last year and went to every home playoff game and one away game. That is how I can tell you that no way are they advancing beyond this round. They do not have the heart, the momentum or the will to win this year. Sorry. They'll be joining the Habs by Saturday. I hope they prove me wrong, but I just don't see it happening...

    ReplyDelete
  8. They don't have heart? Thats coming from someone who cheers for the heartless Russian Kovi. lol, your comical, where was he in the series against the Flyers last year? Being a pussy. You can't say the Flyers don't have heart when Biron is playing his ass off and Asham and Daniel C. are putting up points. The whole team is working. Don't talk about heart when you cheer for some of the whimps on the Habs.

    ReplyDelete