Sunday, April 26, 2009

Toyota Turning Point


Ah yeah! What a great first period and start to the second period! Goals! Lupul and Briere get off the schneid! A fight even! Wow! A fight in the playoffs, we're really getting our money's worth today! That will really get the crowd pumped up.

Uh oh. Wait. What just happened? Oh crap. Pens score. Oh great. Two stupid tripping penalties right in a row. You couldn't take Jordan Staal off his skates if you tried, that guy's a moose, but he falls when tapped on the leg like that? Oh crap. Another goal. Why can't the Flyers get the puck out of their own zone? It's not that hard guys. Oh my god, what is wrong with these guys? Why do I feel nauseous. They are going to blow this, aren't they? Gosh, it's kinda quiet and restless in here. At least we're not as quiet as the Pens fans were last game. God, why aren't they hitting anyone? Gah! Those two stupid penalties made them afraid to touch anyone. Oh crap. Another goal.

They'll get themselves together for the third, right? Stevens will yell at them and they will get their shit together. We're a good third period team, right? Wait, I know why the second period sucked...the guy next to me moved over a seat. Doesn't he know the rules about changing seats while the game is on? I'll have to tell him. He thinks I'm crazy. He's not moving back. I'll blame the loss on him! Oh shit, they still look awful. Not hitting. Wait, no shots on goal yet and 7 minutes gone by? They are gonna blow this. I can feel it. It's because I wanted them to win. No, it's because the guy next to me moved. God, they've completely fallen apart. No hitting, can't get it out, no heart. Poor guys. Oooh! The guy next to me moved back! Flyers immediately get a great scoring chance, only to hit the cross bar. If only the dumbass had moved back at the start of the third like I told him.

I hate when they pull the goalie. Ugh. Stupid Crosby. Ugh. Hey look, there's Mike Milbury. Wow. The season is over. I better take a picture of my seats, since I won't be back next year. Stupid Flyers. Stupid Penguins. Go Ducks! Go Canes!

6 comments:

  1. As soon as I read the title of this post, I heard Jim Jackson's voice in my head. Creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I didn't think it was possible to hate the anointed one any more than I already did.... Amazing.... I hate him even more now.... My condolences to the Flyers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Flyers have a good time golfing.!!!!!Go PENS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* Here's to ...October :( I hate summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the 3rd, was at a wedding. I left when the score was 3-2, only to finally catch the score on ESPN around 12 (seriously, you'd think the NFL draft is the Second Coming or something on there...) I can't believe we blew it again. So who do you think is not coming back; Biron, Briere, Nitty?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rod and I were talking about that at dinner after the game, Steve. Ideally, I say trade Briere for something. I think Biron will be back. His performance was not terrible during this series. I don't know about Nitty.

    Isn't it great that we get to speculate about this for the next 2 months?!?! Much better than watching our team go deep into the playoffs....

    ReplyDelete