Saturday, February 10, 2007

Maybe it won't be a shootout!

In just 8 short hours, I will be in row 1 of section 219 at the Flyers/Blues game. Right behind the net...look for me! I am excited about the game for a couple of reasons. Sure, row 1 is always something to be excited about, but I am also thankful that we are playing someone other than the Devils, Rangers, or Islanders. Also, I am very nearly over my cold and may be able to have a margarita or two. I'd rather have four or five, but I should take it easy on my body so it can recover fully. This cold has definitely knocked my mojo down a notch and I barely feel like writing!

I'm doing my usual game day prep and I just can't figure out this Blues team. I have never seen them play before and I have no idea what they are about. I guess I will have to turn to hockeyfights.com and the hockey chick to see what I can find out. I will report back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment