Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Oh my god I was tagged and didn't even know it!

I have been fighting off a cold for the last few days. Unfortunately, I was hungover a few of those days and couldn't read the signs my body was sending me. For example, I came home from work on Saturday (still feeling hung from Friday night) and tried to take my customary after-work nap. I was restless though and it didn't take. I wasn't hungry either, and I decided that my body must be craving more tequila. So I gave in and had a few drinks. Went to work on Sunday for a few hours in the am, came home to take my nap, woke up from my nap feeling suspiciously SICK! Scratchy throat, achy, etc. Dang! So what's the point? Nothing, except that in all my lethargy and lack of posting I didn't notice that I had been tagged by Margee!

How embarrassing for me to not notice my hlog sister giving me the validation and attention I so desperately crave. So without further ado...

If I were a hockey player (or: I reveal my secret love for the ducks and pronger)

Team: Anaheim Ducks
Uniform number: 72
Position: defense so I can skate backwards a lot
Nickname: shortcake (don’t ask)
Dream linemates: prongs
Rounding out the PP: Ovie, Briere, Knuble
Job: comic relief
Signature move: skating backwards and hypnotizing forwards as I stare them down
Strengths: willing to sacrifice body to block the shot
Weaknesses: inability to be in the same room with hockey boys without having a panic attack presents a potential problem
Injury Problems: carpal tunnel flare ups
Equipment: something teflon coated so people would just slide right off when trying to hit me!
Nemesis: Olli Jokinen
Scandal involvement: nah
Who I'd face in the Stanley Cup Finals: Penguins or Devils
What I'd do with the Stanley Cup after our victory: margaritas anyone?
Would the media love me or hate me: they would love me of course...they are feeling good from all the postgame margaritas

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for you to see your tag!

    And a Stanley Cup sized margarita sounds like the best coma ever.

    ReplyDelete