Tuesday, February 20, 2007

WHY WOULD YOU START ESCHE AGAINST BUFFALO?

John Stevens better hope I don't run into him any time soon, because I will have some choice words and a pummeling for him.

I had to work so didn't catch the game, but I checked the box score towards the end of the first period. The score was 3 to 1 Buffalo, naturally. I wondered who was in goal...much to my astonishment, they had Esche in.

I saw red. How on earth, why on earth would you put Eshce in against Buffalo? I hate Robert Esche, and the reason I hate him is because of how bad he sucks it against the Sabres. Was Stevens trying some kind of weird aversion therapy? Was he trying to boost Esche's confidence? ("Cmon Eschy, you can do it! A positive attitude will overcome your repeated history of sucking vs the Sabres. Atta boy, you can do it!")

The only thing Stevens did right was pulling him 2 minutes into the second period...AFTER HE WAS SCORED ON AGAIN IN THE FIRST TWO MINUTES!!!

My hope is that this was a last look...maybe Stevens wanted to see Esche suck again before they trade him!!! Please, trade him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment